Ready to find your Travel Faculty Professional?
Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you to discuss your needs.
Travel Faculty Operational Overview
Internet based virtual company
- Hires higher education faculty
- Contracts with colleges and universities to provide faculty
- Faculty remains employee of Travel Faculty
- College enters service contract with Travel Faculty
- More flexible and less expensive than hiring direct
Website is the business “gateway”
- Prospective faculty login and join an applicant pool
- Employees only when on an assignment
- Simplifies job search function
- Allows employees to evaluate a job through a term appointment
- Colleges and universities login and post job vacancies
- Lower cost than recruiting individually
- More flexible way to manage faculty needs
- Simplifies payroll and administrative expenses
Travel Faculty is designed to address non-career track needs of faculty and institutions.
- Faculty on sabbatical
- Early retirees
- Chronically underemployed
- Part-time adjunct faculty
- Colleges and Universities
- Faculty replacement for sabbaticals
- Faculty needed for startup programs under evaluation
- Staffing for programs being phased out
- Normal needs filled by adjuncts, etc.
Travel Faculty is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.